Caravan Upvc Windows and Doors
Continue with the shopping cart and “Proceed with Order” to SAVE your quote into your members account.
NOTE: No money will come out of your account when the order is placed and “save my quote” is selected on the checkout page.
- Send us your required dimensions via email or phone (whatsapp). You can print off our measuring and survey guides to help.
- Your order will be reviewed by our staff who will check your order and contact you to discuss. At this point any variations or extras can be added to the order and a final price will be confirmed.
- You will then receive via email, a planned order confirmation with the window design and size on for your approval along with an invoice.
- We will also inform you of an estimated turn-around time of manufacture.
- Once you have checked the order is correct. Please email us back to confirm this.
- We will then proceed with manufacturing your products upon receipt of cleared funds into our Bank.
- BACS – Our company bank details will be on the invoice.
- PayPal – We receive payments via PayPal, however we do pass on PayPal’s 3.7% transaction charge for those who wish to use it.
Your order will be put into manufacture as soon upon your order confirmation and receipt of the balance of the order.
The light weight design has narrow dimensions to perfectly suit the wall thickness in both old and new Static Caravans.
- The Windows and doors come with 24mm double glazed units as standard secured with double sided security glazing tape.
- The Windows come pre glazed. (glass already installed in the window)
- Window handles and door handles – hinges are white.
- A NEOPRINE foam tape around the external lip of the odd leg window which sits against the external face of the caravan upvc windows and doors, which when compressed becomes water tight. 6mm on upvc windows – 12mm on upvc doors.
This means no messy unsightly silicon is used, giving the installation a clean tidy finish appearance.
The Slimline windows are installed by either:
- the windows can be screwed into the frame and trimmed up on the inside using a 20mm plastic trim.
- using a clamp fix system, no Screws are needed and a window can be installed in under 5 mins. Aluminium Fixing bars cut to size are included, these bars have a serrated edge which clip into the window resulting in a clamp fix.
These come in two depth thicknesses: 38mm or 53mm.
Please note that the doors are always screw fixed and will require 20mm plastic trim to frame around the door on the inside for a tidy finish.
- Product Information, installation guide and measuring guide survey sheet:- slimline odd leg windows odd leg door information
- Caravan Door detailed measuring guide with images and advice:- odd-leg-door-measuring-guide
- Door Adjustment guidelines:- door-adjustment-guide
- Our friendly professional service is the reason our customers recommend us to their family and friends.
- Customers can collect or a delivery service is available.
- Our manufacturing turn around is approximately 14 working days, order dependent (special colours can be upto 8 weeks)
- Your order will be put into manufacture as soon upon your order confirmation and receipt of the balance of the order.